UkTVNow is best for streaming all variant of channels from 10 different countries in 9 categories.
It is very easy for you to download and install UkTVNow apk on your Android device but how can you download UkTVNow add-on on your Kodi? Got stuck?
Follow my step-by-step guidance to successfully install and play UkTVNow on your Kodi as mentioned below.
How to install UkTVNow on Kodi?
- First, download the UkTVNow zip file on your device from here. Note: Remember the downloaded folder file
- Then, launch the Kodi software on your device
- On the Kodi home screen window, select Add-on from Menu
- Then, select Add-ons/Add-on Browser at the top left corner
- Scroll down and select Install from zip file
- Here, select the folder disk that you have downloaded your file. I have saved my file on Local Disk: H. So, I select H:
- And select plugin.video.uktvnow.net.zip
- Now, the UkTVNow is downloaded on your Kodi. You can verify this by receiving a UkTVNow Add-on installed successfully notification on the top right corner of the screen
- Go back to Kodi home screen and select Add-ons > Video add-ons
- Under Video add-ons, you could see the installed addons on Kodi. Select UkTVNow add-on to launch immediately
- By default, UkTVNow will display all the available categories on the screen like All Channels, Entertainment, Movies, Music, News, Sports, Documentary, Kids, Food, USA, and Others
- I select Entertainment
- Now, it starts to download the channel data that is required
- Then, I choose the first channel 3E to watch. You can select your favorite channel you wish
- Next, choose HTTP Stream or RTMP Stream. I select HTTP Stream
- Once you select the channel, it starts to load the channel and displays the stream on the screen within a few minutes
- You can now enjoy streaming the UkTVNow video in HD
This method possibly could help you to install UkTVNow add-on on Kodi software successfully.
In case, if you get stuck in the middle, please drop your comment with queries below. Thank you.