UkTVNow is a perfect online streaming app that is available for almost all the devices like Android phones, Tablets, Amazon Firestick, Kodi, iPhone & iPad, Windows, and Android TV Box. You can enjoy streaming all the channels that you wish. Also, filter channels using country.
If you need to watch the only United Kingdom streams, then tap on filter icon on the top right corner next to search icon. Then, select the country channel that you need and select Search.
Now, you will get all the category channels related to the United Kingdom on the screen. It’s awesome, right?
You might have come across many tutorial guides to download and install UkTVNow apk on your Android device. But you might not have one good tutorial for Firestick to install UkTVNow, right? Don’t worry.
Here’s a complete tutorial for the Firestick user to download and install UkTVNow on their devices. Follow the guide properly from below.
How to install UkTVNow on Firestick?
- First, launch the Amazon Fire TV or Stick on your device.
- Before getting started, go to Settings at the left sidebar menu and then select System.
- Scroll down to Developer Options and tap to open it.
- Here, you need to enable Unknown Sources to allow the installation of an application that is not from Appstore. Turn ON them. If you try to enable them, you will get a warning message on the screen, select OK to continue
- Now, you are ready to install UkTVNow on Firestick.
- Go back to home screen and select Search item on the menu field
- On the search field, type ES File Explorer and scroll down to ES File Explorer and select it
- Now, the search results are displayed on the screen under Apps section. Select ES File Explorer from the listed apps.
- Then, tap on the download button to get Es File Explorer on Amazon Firestick.
- After downloading it, select an Open icon to launch the application immediately nor go back to Fire TV or Stick home screen and select Apps from Menu.
- Then, tap on ES File Explorer app icon up there.
- On the home screen window, select Favorites > Add from the left sidebar menu.
- When you click on Add, you will get a pop-up window on the screen asking you to fill the Path and Name to add it to your favorite list.
- Enter the path as http://bit.ly/uktvnowfire7-9 and Name it as UkTVNow and then select Add button. Now, it automatically adds the item to Favorites
- Go to Favorite and scroll down to UkTVNow and select it.
- Immediately after you select, it starts to download UkTVNow on your Firestick.
- In case, if you get a blank screen, please select “More” which is at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Then, select Open in browser.
- And select ES Downloader. Now, it starts to download UkTVNow where you can see the download status on the screen.
- Once it is completed, tap on Open file.
- Then, select INSTALL button at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- After the installation process, tap on OPEN to launch UkTVNow app in Firestick immediately or open it later by selecting DONE.
Everything is done. Start streaming your favorite channels from 10 different languages in 9 categories.
Sometimes, UkTVNow won’t work on your Firestick unless you have a Google Play Service. So, download Google Play Store Service in addition to UkTVNow Firestick.
Please free to share your views. Drop your comment below with your queries. Thank you.