Please follow the step-by-step instruction as given below to cast UkTVNow to Chromecast within a few minutes.
- First, download an app called “Web Video Caster” from Google Play Store. You can easily access the store from this link.
- After downloading it on your device, follow their instruction to install the application successfully.
- Now, launch the UkTVNow app and select your favorite TV channel to stream.
- On the video stream page, change the video player settings. You can do this by tapping on “CHANGE PLAYER” and select External Player. Then, select PLAY.
- Next, you need to select Web Video Caster where you will open the video with the Web Video Caster.
- Make sure, you have connected to a streaming device. If not, select the Chromecast device for pairing.
- Once connected, you can watch your live TV stream on other streaming devices using Chromecast device.
- Now, cast hundreds of live TV from the UkTVNow app to your TV using Chromecast.
If you need any help, please drop your comment below. Thank you.